Merry Christmas to all!
Thank you ALL so much for following the blog this month. The visits have been growing steadily and loads of people have subscribed to the posts and have been visiting each day. Here’s hoping that you’ll stick around in the New Year and enjoy the masses of reviews we still have to get through, and all the new books yet to come that we don’t know about yet. It’s great that the genre has so much support.
I’d also like to thank the pantheon of willing authors who volunteered their time and their possessions to blog for your enjoyment and to give away such great prizes. I hope you all got a kick out of the posts – what a great variety of posts there were, too – and that you all won a prize. If you didn’t then I’m sorry about that! Better luck next year.
So – without further ado – Here’s the list of lucky winners!
1. Alexander Voinov- Barbara Elsborg, Seraphina Witch, and Lee Rowan
2. charlie cochrane – Barbara Elsborg
3. JL Merrow – Fred Learn
4. Barbara Elsborg – Judi
5. Jessie Lansdel = Gigi
6. Scot Ryersson – jl merrow
7. charlie cochet – Sandra Lindsey
8. Sandra Lindsey – Urb
9. mykola – Marty Wombacher
10. angelia – barbara elsborg
11. sa meade – suze 294
12. Kirby Crow – everyone who commented!
Mykola (Mick) Dementiuk
13. Elin Gregory – Mara Ismine
14. jon wilson – melanium
15. Stevie Carroll – Trix
16. George Gardiner- Mary Dumas
17. GS Wiley – Stormy Monday
18. Cat Grant – Penumbra
19. Syd McGingley – Sandra Lindsey
20. Erastes – Trix
21 Lee Rowan. – Jess 1
22 eva vicci – sandra lindsey
23 Julian Griffith = Barbara Elsborg
24 Jess Faraday = Togainuochi
I will be getting in touch with the donators and winners over the next week or two, but if you haven’t been connected with your prize by end of January, POKE ME.
We had a great numbers of entries for the Bumper Quiz. The winner of this is: VITAJEX, The answers are at the end of this post.
Once again – thank you, readers and authors – this Advent Calendar wouldn’t exist without your generosity!
Reviews will commence again on 1st January. I’m taking a little break until then.
Merry Christmas One and All, whatever your belief.
Answers to the Quiz:
1) c (neither artichoke nor from Jerusalem)
2) Tiny Tim
3) Sonic The Hedgehog
4) “Jingle Bells”
5) b) holly
6) December 26 (St Stephen’s Day)
8) Alan Partridge in a pear tree
10) TV executive
11) a) three wise men; b) star of Bethlehem, c) we three kings
14) d) 12 (one for each day of Christmas)
15) 364 presents
16) JINGLE ALL THE WAY
17) Noel (No L) ( i marked this correct for everyone because I also identically missed out the Q! D’oh!)
18) jolly; Santa Claus; true love; frightful; shiny; Stephen; white; listenin'; not cry
21) 120 years
22) Macy’s flagship store in New York City
24) mince pies
Filed under: Advent Calendar